AbdulSalam meaning and origin
AbdulSalam is used mostly in Arabic, AbdulSalam means "Servant of the Peace" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with AbdulSalam
Popularity of AbdulSalam
AbdulSalam is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. But AbdulSalam is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in, India and Libya. As per our research, over 50000 babies have been bestowed AbdulSalam around the globe.
AbdulSalam in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about AbdulSalam
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You goes like when you feel bad but do good it makes you feel like a better and more productive person. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You need to practice listening. You desire to enjoy material things in life such as money, expensive cars, clothing, and latest technology. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings.
Parents who liked AbdulSalam, loved these names
- Rahla - Rahla's meaning is Joyous or Mirth aimed at baby girls is commonly used in Arabic
- Tayyebeh - The girl name Tayyebeh means "Good Deed" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Mutawakkil - Meaning of Mutawakkil is Having Faith in Allah (God) is used principally in Arabic is a boy name
- Tipu - Tipu's meaning is Resembling a Tiger or Tiger is used as a boy name which is predominantly used in Arabic came from Sanskrit
- Kimiya - Used majorly in Arabic offbeat, Kimiya is used as a girl name, Kimiya means "Alchemy"
Namesakes of AbdulSalam
We could not find any notable namesake.