Emerentia meaning and origin
Emerentia's meaning is Earn, Merit or Meritorious has its origin in Latin, used especially in Swedish, Danish, Finnish and German is given to baby girls. Emerentia is version of sacred Emerenzia. Emerenzia is form of Emerentia in Italian and German languages. Emerenzia came from Latin is chiefly used in Italian, Swedish and Finnish languages, meaning of Emerenzia is "The Element Emereri Which Means Merit to Earn and Meritorious". Emerentia is feminine of Emerentius. Latin name Emerentius, meaning of Emerentius is "To Earn, Merit" is substantially used in Finnish and Swedish.
Variants of Emerentia
View middle names that goes with Emerentia like Jorgie, Melvina,Names that rhyme with Emerentia
Popularity of Emerentia
Emerentia is a familiar baby name in South Africa, Cameroon and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 700 people has been named Emerentia globally.
Emerentia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Emerentia
You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You have people who love you. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort.
Do you like Emerentia? Other names you would love
- Engelica - Girl name Engelica means "Like An Angel and Angelic" is of Latin origin. Engelica is resultant of Angelica.
- Tutu mostly is used in Finnish and Swedish has its origin in Latin is bestowed upon both genders. Tutu is form of Tuuli in Finnish language
- Vio - Originated from Latin, Vio means "Vital"
- Tullio - Tullios origin is Irish and Latin is used specifically in Italian is used as a baby boy name. Tullio is Italian cognate of Tullius
- Quito - The boy name Quito is primarily used in Spanish, Quito means "Quiet or Fifth" is originated from Latin and French
Namesakes of Emerentia
We could not find any notable namesake.