Absalon meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Hebrew Absalon bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Absalon is "Handsome Prince or God the Father of Peace" is used primarily in Icelandic, Old Norse, English, Norwegian, Greenlandic, Danish, Finnish, Swedish and Faroese. Absalon is a form of Absalom. Absalom is form of The Hebrew Name אַבְשָׁלוֹם = Father;Peace in Latin language. Absalom's meaning is God the Father of Peace and God the Father is Peace is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of AbsalonNames that rhyme with Absalon
Popularity of Absalon
Absalon is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2008. Absalon is a common name in Colombia, Peru, Philippines and Mexico while somewhat familiar name in Ecuador, DR Congo, Indonesia, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Nicaragua and Venezuela. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Absalon globally.
Absalon in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Absalon
Your number represents mind strength and persistence. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship.
Looking for a name like Absalon? Please go through the following names
- Hilari - Origin of Outlandish Hilari is in Latin, meaning of Hilari is "Cheerful" and a gender-neutral name is used largely in Finnish and Swedish
- Folkert - Origin of Folkert is in Germanic and Old High German is majorly used in Dutch and Danish, meaning of Folkert is "Folk or Brave" is aimed at baby boys
- Tippu - Origin of Tippu is in Sanskrit is specifically used in Greenlandic and Swedish and is bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Tippu is "A King"
- Nomi - The infrequent girl name Nomi is used in Danish, English and Swedish, meaning of Nomi is "Enjoyment and Mother-in-law of Ruth" is rooted from Hebrew. Nomi is a derivative of Naomi.
- Matheo - Famed Matheos origin is Hebrew is prevalently used in Danish and Finnish, Matheo means "Gift of Yahweh" is aimed at boys
Namesakes of Absalon
- Absalon Pederssøn Beyer, Norwegian author, lecturer and Lutheran clergyman
- Absalon, Danish archbishop and statesman
Lists having Absalon
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -lon
- Baby Names that mean Handsome
- Baby Names that mean Prince
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Peace