Adalida name meaning
What does Adalida mean?
Adalida is a variant of Adalaide. Adalaide is a variant of well-known and perennial Adela. Uncommon girl name Adalida is originated from Spanish and Germanic is chiefly used in English language. Adalida is an effeminate variation of Adalid. Origin of Uncommon Adalid is in Spanish is chiefly used in English and Spanish languages, meaning of Adalid is "Champion and Military rank in Catile".
Variants of Adalida
Adalaide, Adela, Adaleide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, AdeleNames that rhyme with Adalida
How popular is the name Adalida?
Adalida is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. There are over 116 babies that have been given the name Adalida in United States. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Adalida globally.
What numbers say about Adalida?
Change your perspective. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You secretly believe that you are a genius. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe.
Do you like Adalida? Other names you would love
- Caden - The prevailing unisex name Caden is used predominantly in English, Caden means "Son of Cadán" has its origin in Celtic, Old English and Old Irish
- Jackleen - Prevalently used in English unexpected, Jackleen means "Supplanter or Holder of the Heel" is used as a girl name
- Shandey - Boy name Shandey is originated from Old English, Shandey means "High-spirited or Boisterous" is used especially in English
- Fletch - Fletch's meaning is Maker of Arrows or Diminutive of Fletcher is originated from Middle and English and is bestowed upon boys is principally used in English
- Idony - Originated from Old Norse, Idony is used normally as a baby girl name, Idony means "Again or Love" is prevalently used in English
Famous people named Adalida
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adalida
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Girl names that ends with -ida
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Champion
- Baby Names that mean Guide
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Courageous