Adamae name meaning
On This Page
What does Adamae mean?
Unconventional girl name Adamae is specifically used in English came from Hebrew, English, Germanic and German. Adamae is variant form of Adame. Adame is form of biblical and commonly accepted Adama. Unconventional Adame is originated from Hebrew language, Adame means "Red Like Blood" is specifically used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish.
Adamae has its origin in Hebrew, English, Germanic and German is used as a baby girl name. Combination of timeless and prevailing Ada and timeless and prevailing Mae resulted in Adamae.
Mae is variation of cherished, enduring and biblical May, which itself is English cognate of May or Mary. Mae is English cognate of May or Mary.
Variants of Adamae
How popular is the name Adamae?
Adamae is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1914, peaked in 1917 when it ranked 3092nd. There are over 117 babies that have been given the name Adamae in United States.
At least, 100 people globally have carried Adamae as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Adamae
You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Other names similar to Adamae, for soon-to-be-parents
- Halton - Rare boy name Halton has origin in English, meaning of Halton is "Estate on the Hill or From the Hill-slope Estate" is majorly used in English
- Riston - Used commonly in English sufficiently quirky, Riston used for boys, Riston means "Brave or From the Settlement Near the Shrubs" is originated from English
- Cayla - Cayla's meaning is Descendant of Caollaidhe is substantially used in English that came from Old Irish and Celtic is used as a baby girl name
- Cenehard - Boy name Cenehard is rooted from English, meaning of Cenehard is "Bold Guardian or A Bold Guardian" is prevalently used in English
- Sydnie - Meaning of Sydnie is Bright Fame, Denise or Woman from Sidon used for baby girls, used substantially in English is of Old English and Old French origin
Famous people named Adamae
- Adamae Vaughn, movie actress, born in Ashland, Kentucky
Lists having Adamae
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Girl names that ends with -mae
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Ornament
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Special
- Baby Names that mean Ornamented
- Baby Names that mean Decorated
- Baby Names that mean Wealth
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Fifth
- Baby Names that mean Month
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Spring
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Beloved