Adamu meaning and origin
Adamu is Amharic equivalent of Adam.
Variants of AdamuNames that rhyme with Adamu
Popularity of Adamu
Adamu is immensely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also it is popular in Tanzania, Ethiopia, Ghana and Cameroon. In India and Uganda it is common while somewhat familiar in DR Congo and Malawi. According to our evaluation, at least 1070000 people have been bestowed Adamu around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adamu
You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love.
Other names similar to Adamu, for would be parents
- Josefa - Dominantly used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish persistent and preeminent, Josefa is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Hebrew, meaning of Josefa is "He (God) Will Add or God Would Multiply"
- Yannaïck - Substantially used in Breton, Yannaïck is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Yannaïck is "God is Merciful"
- Maïalaine came from Hebrew, meaning of Maïalaine is "Princess of the Sea"
- Jethro - Prevalently used in Danish and Finnish persistent and acclaimed, Jethro is used as a boy name, meaning of Jethro is "Yether" is rooted from Hebrew
- Nanci - Nanci's meaning is Variant of Anne Favor, God has Favored Me or Favored Grace is used as a baby girl name and is dominantly used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Adamu
- Adamu Tesfaw, Ethiopian artist
- Adamu Mu'azu, was governor of Bauchi State in Nigeria
- Adamu Aliero, was governor of Kebbi State in Nigeria
- Adamu Bello, Nigerian technocrat
- Adamu Ciroma, Nigerian politician and Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
Lists having Adamu
- Boy names beginning with A
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Human
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Ruby
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Humanity
- Baby Names that mean Creature
- Baby Names that mean Prophets
- Baby Names that mean Black