Addah meaning and origin
Queer girl name Addah is rooted from Germanic and Hebrew languages. Addah is variant transcription of Adah. Adah is variation of ever lasting, admired and biblical Ada. Of Germanic and Hebrew origin, Queer Adah, Adah means "Adornment and Ornament".
Variants of Addah
View middle names that goes with Addah like Hete, Yary, Jany,Names that rhyme with Addah
Popularity of Addah
Addah is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Addah is a common name in Ghana and Uganda while somewhat familiar name in Kenya. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Addah as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Addah?
having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love.
Other names similar to Addah
- Ivanna - The well-known girl name Ivanna is of Hebrew origin, Ivanna means "Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful" is used particulary in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish
- Naëmi - The Naëmi means "Joy" is of Hebrew origin
- Adamu is Amharic form of Adam
- Susette - Desirable Susette specifically is used in French and Swedish came from Hebrew is used as a girl name. Susette is Nordic form of Suzette
- Lisèle - Lisèles origin is Hebrew, meaning of Lisèle is "God is Fullness"
Namesakes of Addah
We could not find any notable namesake.