Adelinda meaning and origin
Adelinda means Noble, Honorable, Gentle or Friendly used for girls and is used chiefly in English is originated from Germanic and Old High German. Adelinda is resulted from Adela. Adela is abridged form of names with "nobility". Adela is equivalent of Adele in Italian language. Also Adela is equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Adal in German language. Adela's meaning is Honorable, Love and The Word Adal Which is of the Meaning Noble Honorable is of Old High German and Germanic origin.Names that rhyme with Adelinda
Popularity of Adelinda
Adelinda is a common baby name in Peru while it is somewhat familiar in Colombia, Philippines, Brazil, Chile, Italy, Argentina and United States. As per our evaluation, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Adelinda around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Adelinda
You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You always act like everything's just great. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Do you like Adelinda? Read these names too
- Tylor - The popular unisex name Tylor is of Old English origin which is predominantly used in English language, Tylor means "Roof Tiler or Tile Layer"
- Brienne - Uncustomary Brienne is used mostly in English aimed at both genders, Brienne means "She Ascends or Strong" has its origin in Celtic
- Carnell means Defender of the Castle Crossbowman, Defender of the Castle or Winner is rooted from Old French used as a unisex name is dominantly used in English
- Fitzjames - English name Fitzjames means "The Son of James or Son of James" and is bestowed upon boys is specifically used in English
- Attmore - Mainly used in English, Attmore bestowed upon boys, meaning of Attmore is "From the Moor"
Namesakes of Adelinda
We could not find any notable namesake.