Adreita meaning and origin
Girl name Adreita is rooted from Sanskrit language. Adreita is version of modern Adrita. Sanskrit name Adrita, meaning of Adrita is "A Respected Woman, Supportive and One who is Loved by Everyone".
Variants of AdreitaNames that rhyme with Adreita
Popularity of Adreita
Adreita is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adreita?
You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Adreita
- Jogesa means King of the Yogis is used usually as a boy name is used in Sanskrit
- Uddipti means Excited is dominantly used in Sanskrit is used for girls
- Diven - Infrequent boy name Diven means "Resembling a God, Variant of the English County Name Devon and Divine" is originated from Sanskrit. Diven is a resultant of Deven.
- Atyarati - Atyarati's meaning is Exceeding Envious is notably used in Sanskrit is used as a boy name
- Cyavana - Boy name Cyavana is used substantially in Sanskrit, meaning of Cyavana is "Active or Moving"
Namesakes of Adreita
We could not find any notable namesake.