Adrine meaning and origin
Of Latin origin, Outlandish Adrine means "From Hadria", largely used in Armenian is used as a gender insensitive name.
Variants of Adrine
View middle names that goes with Adrine like Vera, Virginia, Valerie, Liliana, Selma, Brandie,Names that rhyme with Adrine
Popularity of Adrine
Adrine is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4415 (1932) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. But Adrine is a popular baby name in Uganda where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Adrine
You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you.
You would love these names similar to Adrine
- Vénus - Girl name Vénus is used in French and Portuguese has its roots in Latin, Vénus means "Deity In Latin Mythology or Love"
- Carmela - Admired and Evergreen unisex name Carmela is of Latin and Hebrew origin, Carmela means "Fruit Garden, Fruitful Land or Bright Red" is used substantially in Spanish, Finnish and Italian
- Andes - Unwonted Andess origin is Latin is used as a unisex name, meaning of Andes is "Woman from the Andes"
- Celestin - Unfading Celestin specifically is used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian is a gender insensitive name came from Latin. Celestin is Czech cognate of Celeste. Also Celestin is English equivalent of Celestina
- Lavenia - The popular and evergreen girl name Lavenia has its origin in Latin, Lavenia means "Purified" is used mostly in Telugu and Hindi
Namesakes of Adrine
We could not find any notable namesake.