Agnew meaning and origin
Agnew is variant of acclaimed Agne. Agne is variant of famous, persistent and pious Agnes. Also Agne is a version of fresh Agna. Agne is masculine form of Agnes.
Variants of AgnewNames that rhyme with Agnew
Popularity of Agnew
Agnew is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Agnew globally.
Numerological analysis of Agnew
You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love.
Looking for a name like Agnew? Please go through the following names
- Khloe - Especially used in English sky-scraping and celebrated, Khloe aimed at both boys and girls which of Old Greek origin, meaning of Khloe is "Young Shoot or Green Shoot"
- Klet - The Klet is rooted from Greek, Klet means "Remembered"
- Clytey - Meaning of Clytey is Splendid and The Bright Magnificent One is of Old Greek origin is aimed at baby girls. Clytey is derivation of Clytie.
- Gaidig - Gaidigs origin is Greek is used notably in Breton, meaning of Gaidig is "Pearl"
- Klorinde - Used notably in Greek, Klorinde means "Fresh or Young"
Namesakes of Agnew
We could not find any notable namesake.