Hagne meaning and origin
Originated from Old Greek, Hagne normally bestowed upon girls is largely used in Italian. Hagne is variant spelling of Agnes. Agnes is Latin cognate of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη. Originated from Celtic and Old Greek, Agnes, Agnes means "Chaste, The Chaste and Pure".
Variants of Hagne
View middle names that goes with Hagne like Maisie, Muireann, Maryse, Arma,Names that rhyme with Hagne
Popularity of Hagne
Hagne is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Hagne
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Do you like Hagne? Other names you would love
- Orestina - Meaning of Orestina is Mountain Dweller, The Word Oros with the Meaning Mount or Orestais is rooted from Old Greek used as a baby girl name is used notably in Italian
- Graziella - Dominantly used in Italian atypical, Graziella is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Latin, meaning of Graziella is "Thank You, Graceful or Charm"
- Adalberto - Trendy Adalberto came from Germanic and Old High German languages is a baby boy name prevalently used in Italian, meaning of Adalberto is "Noble, Bright or Honorable"
- Emerenziana - Substantially used in Italian, Emerenziana means "Meritorious and The Element Emereri Which Means Merit to Earn", a girl name is rooted from Latin. Emerenziana is derivation of Emerenzia.
- Pilvee - Meaning of Pilvee is A Cheerful Woman and Cloud is originated from Italian is given to baby girls. Pilvee is resulted from Pilvi.
Namesakes of Hagne
We could not find any notable namesake.