Ag meaning and origin
Originated from Old Greek, Ag is used generally as a baby girl name is used in English. Ag is variant of prevailing and long standing Agnes. Agnes is Latin cognate of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη. Originated from Celtic, Old Greek and Latin, Agnes, Agnes means "Chaste, Lamb As Well and Pure".
Variants of AgNames that rhyme with Ag
Popularity of Ag
Ag is a popular baby name in Burkina Faso where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Malaysia. As per our research, over 90000 babies have been bestowed Ag around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ag
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You believe life's to have fun. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important.
Go through the following names similar to Ag
- Verónica - Origin of Verónica is in Old Greek is used chiefly in Spanish is a girl name, meaning of Verónica is "Bringing Victory"
- Fanelya - The Fanelya is originated from Greek, meaning of Fanelya is "Crowning"
- Iluska - Iluska's meaning is Shining has origin in Old Greek and Spanish, specifically used in Hungarian is used as a girl name
- Doa means Voice of Heart or Pray used for baby girls and of Old Greek origin is used largely in Swedish and Arabic
- Antonesca - The Antonesca has origin in Greek, meaning of Antonesca is "That Feeds on Flower"
Namesakes of Ag
We could not find any notable namesake.