Aino name meaning
What does Aino mean?
Uncustomary Aino is used prevalently in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish is used generally as a baby girl name, Aino means "The Only One, House or Ruler" has origin in Finnish. Aino is diminutive of Heinrich. Heinrich is variant form of imperishable and noteworthy Henry. Also Heinrich is variant form of Heimric. Heinrich is also variant form of Haginric. Heinrich is German form of Henry. Meaning of Heinrich is House and King, Homeland and Rich has its origin in Germanic and Old High German.. Aino is Finnish and Scandinavian equivalent of Aino.
How do I pronounce Aino?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Aino is EYE-no with emphasis on first EYE syllable. It can also be pronounced as eye-no.
Variants of AinoNames that rhyme with Aino
How popular is the name Aino?
Aino is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 2331 (1913) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. But Aino is a popular baby name in Finland where every 1 in 400 have the name. As per our estimate, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Aino around the globe.
Aino in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aino?
Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Go through the following names similar to Aino
- Benedicte - Unorthodox and Fresh girl name Benedicte is originated from Latin, Benedicte means "The Blessed" is principally used in Scandinavian, Finnish and Norwegian
- Aimo 1 - Used especially in Finnish, Swedish and Danish, Aimo 1 is originated from Finnish and a baby boy name, Aimo 1 means "Fair-Sized, Good, Proper, Thorough"
- Melodi is equivalent of Melody in Nordic language
- Melker came from Old Persian and Hebrew, meaning of Melker is "King (Yahweh) is Light" and is mostly used in Danish, Norwegian and Scandinavian is used for boys
- Nadejda - The girl name Nadejda means "Hope" which is principally used in Swedish and Finnish came from Russian
Sibling Names for Aino
If you're looking for the perfect name to pair with Aino, you're in luck! We've compiled a list of sibling names that complement the uniqueness and charm of Aino. From traditional classics to modern alternatives, these names are sure to inspire your search for the perfect baby name combination.
Names for Aino's sister
Brother to Aino
Famous people named Aino
- Aino Ackté, Finnish soprano
- Aino Aalto, Finnish architect and a pioneer of Scandinavian design
- Aino Kallas, Finnish-Estonian author
- Aino Sibelius, wife of Finnish composer Jean Sibelius
- Aino Kannisto, Finnish photographic artist
- Aino Seppo in Mies vailla menneisyyttä as Actress
- Aino Lehtimäki in Eila as Actress
- Aino Kishi in Kekkô Kamen: Ribôn as Actress
- Aino Aaltonen acted in movie Our Father...
- Aino Angerkoski characterized central character of Kiltti täti in 1957 drama film Pikku Ilona ja hänen karitsansa.
- In 1938, Aino Bergo played the role of Therese Glenloch in musical, romance film Thistledown.
- Aino Taube characterized central role of Lajla in 1937 drama flick Laila.
- In 1947 drama film, Elu tsitadellis, Aino Talvi portrayed Eeva Miilas.
Lists having Aino
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Ruler