Anitra name meaning
What does Anitra mean?
Renowned Literary and Hebrew Anitra bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Anitra is "Gracious, Grace or Offering with Both Ends" is used commonly in Scandinavian, German, Finnish, Hindi, Arabic, Danish, English, Swedish, Norwegian and Tamil. Anitra is variant form of celebrated, biblical and imperishable Anita. Anita is diminutive of Anna. Anita is Indian, English and Finnish form of Ana. Also Anita is Spanish equivalent of Ann. Anita is also equivalent of Anna in English and Spanish languages. Anita is also form of Juanita in Spanish language. Originated from Hebrew, Widely Accepted Anita, Anita means "Without Guile, Leader and Graceful". Anitra is form of trendy, biblical and unfading Anna. Anna is variant form of Hanna    . Also Anna is variant form of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is form of Channah or Hannah in Latin and Old Greek languages. Anna's meaning is God has Shown Favour and Earth and Water is originated from Hebrew and Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Anitra?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Anitra is a-nit-ra. The other ways to say the name is an(i)-tra.
Variants of Anitra
Anita, Anna, Ana, Ann, Juanita, Aneetah, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, AnacarolinaNames that rhyme with Anitra
How popular is the name Anitra?
Anitra was a popular name in United States. Over 4379 babies have been given the moniker in 77 years. When at its peak in 1976, the moniker grabbed the 355th spot and 596 baby girls were given the name. After 77 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the name has been to the top 500 baby names 4 times Anitra is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, Anitra is a familiar name in Thailand and India. As per our estimate, over 7000 babies have been bestowed Anitra around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Anitra
You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Anitra
- Saburah notably is used in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Saburah is "A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith"
- Utbah - Commonly used in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic, Utbah bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Utbah is "Threshold or Old Arabic Name"
- Chandani - Originated from Sanskrit, Offbeat Chandani bestowed upon girls, Chandani means "A River, Star or Moon Light" is used principally in Sikh, Gujarati and Hindi
- Shaly - Unisex name Shaly is rooted from English-American, meaning of Shaly is "Friend" is dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Sinay - Sinay's meaning is God is Merciful and Explorer of Knowledge is originated from Germanic is a baby girl name. Sinay is resultant of Sina.
Sibling Names for Anitra
Are you searching for the perfect name for your new bundle of joy? Look no further than Anitra! This unique and beautiful name is sure to stand out, and we've compiled a list of equally lovely sibling names to complement it perfectly. Check out our top picks below!
Sister for Anitra
Names for Anitra's brother
Famous people named Anitra
- Anitra Ford, American former actress and model
- Anitra Steen, Swedish politician
- Anitra Mecadon in Media Room Redo and a Full Kitchen Build Out for the Win as
- Actor Anitra Eriksen, noted for movie Mendel
- Anitra Walsh played central character of Jill in 1970 horror film Mark of the Witch.
Lists having Anitra
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Offering