Aktu meaning and origin
Boy name Aktu means "Ray or Light" is used predominantly in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Aktu
Popularity of Aktu
Aktu is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, at least 800 people have been bestowed Aktu around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Aktu?
The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You have high aspirations in life. There isn't a person you can't charm. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can.
Do you like Aktu? You would love these names
- Shreyah - Meaning of Shreyah is Lucky, Prosperity and The Best Forever is a baby girl name has origin in Sanskrit. Shreyah is derivation of Shreya.
- Gajodara is used commonly in Sanskrit, Gajodara means "Elephant Bellied" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Kaviswara is used prevalently in Sanskrit, Kaviswara means "Lord of Poets" is bestowed upon boys
- Sahela - Girl name Sahela is of Sanskrit origin, Sahela means "One who Provides Guidance and Guide". Sahela is derived from Sahila.
- Baspa - Meaning of Baspa is Vapour or Steam is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Aktu
We could not find any notable namesake.