Aldon meaning and origin
Infrequent boy name Aldon is used in English is rooted from Old English and Germanic. Aldon is form of prominent and perpetual Alden. Infrequent Alden came from Old English, meaning of Alden is "Old and Wise Protector and Old Friend" is used principally in English. Also. Aldon is variation of unfading and frequently used Eldon. Also. Aldon is form of immutable and trendy Alton. Alton is version of desirable and enduring Elton. Also Alton is variant spelling of Old English ǣwiell = 'source';TUN. Also. Aldon is a version of Aldous. Aldous is a version of "Alda"Alden. Also Aldous is variant form of eminent Aldo. Aldous is form of Aldo in English language.
Variants of Aldon
View middle names that goes with Aldon like Den, Kyce, Kristoffer, Baul, Kean, Sias,Names that rhyme with Aldon
Popularity of Aldon
Aldon is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1908 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1908, it ranked 1217th when 30 boys were named Aldon. Over 1512 people have been named Aldon in United States. Also, Aldon is a familiar name in Philippines, Indonesia, Jamaica, South Africa and Brazil. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Aldon around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aldon
To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You have a quick mind. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You are stubborn and self-motivated.
Looking for a name like Aldon? Please go through the following names
- Mychaela - Used substantially in English rarefied, Mychaela means "Gift from God, Female Version of Michael or Like God". It is rooted from Hebrew is used as a girl name
- Sumertun is used mostly in English, Sumertun means "From the Summer Estate" has its origin in English is a baby boy name
- Althena - Specifically used in English immutable and celebrated, Althena came from Old Greek and English is aimed at baby girls. Althena is English form of Ana
- Glo - Glo's meaning is Fame and Glory is used specifically in English used for girls has origin in Latin. Glo is shortened form of Gloria.
- Tiegan means Fair and Good-looking used for both boys and girls and of Welsh origin is especially used in English. Tiegan is derived from Tegan.
Namesakes of Aldon
- Aldon Lewis Lenard, athlete, university professor
Lists having Aldon
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -don
- Baby Names that mean Old
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Town
- Baby Names that mean City
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Source
- Baby Names that mean Foreign
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Sacred
- Baby Names that mean Settlement