Althena meaning and origin
Althena is equivalent of Ana in English language.
Variants of Althena
View middle names that goes with Althena like Persephone, Kamila, Tatyana, Elyana,Names that rhyme with Althena
Popularity of Althena
Numerological analysis of Althena
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence.
Do you like Althena? Read these names too
- Daedalus - The queer and modern boy name Daedalus is originated from Old Greek, Daedalus means "A Craftsman"
- Gregors prevalently is used in Latvian is rooted from Old Greek aimed at baby boys, meaning of Gregors is "The Watchful, Watchful and Vigilant Watchman". Gregors is derivation of Gregory.
- Xeno means Stranger or Guest has its origin in Old Greek, used chiefly in English is given to baby boys
- Hella - Old Greek and Old Norse name Hella is used in Norwegian and Danish used as a baby girl name, meaning of Hella is "Intact or Holy"
- Corinna means The Element Kore Which Means Maiden Virgin, Virgin or Greek Poetess used for girls used largely in Norwegian, French and English has its origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Althena
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Althena
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ena
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Pride
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Mercy