Aleaseya meaning and origin
Girl name Aleaseya is mostly used in Arabic, meaning of Aleaseya is "Saviour".Names that rhyme with Aleaseya
Popularity of Aleaseya
Aleaseya is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aleaseya
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You have people who love you. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Aleaseya
- Hafeey - Boy name Hafeey means "Very Merciful" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Tanzila - Tanzila's meaning is Sending Down, Receiving Hospitably or Revelation used for girls is mainly used in Arabic
- Lahi'ah - Boy name Lahi'ah means "A Narrator of Hadith or Bin Uqabah Al-misri a Narrator of Hadith had this Name" is substantially used in Arabic
- Nouri - Uncustomary and Modern unisex name Nouri means "Light or Luminous Nature" which is used in Arabic has its origin in Arabic language
- Yaqinulislam - Baby boy name Yaqinulislam is used mainly in Arabic, Yaqinulislam means "Belief in Islam"
Namesakes of Aleaseya
We could not find any notable namesake.