Alin name meaning
What does Alin mean?
Alin means Fair, Handsome, Both a Diminutive of Albert, Noble, Rock, Comely, To Soothe, Bearer of the Light, Scorpion or The Zodiac Sign Scorpio is notably used in Hindi, English, Malayalam, Oriya, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Arabic, Marathi, Romanian and Bengali and is aimed at both sexes came from Celtic. Alin is variant of unfading and prevailing Alan. Alan is resultant of Alain. Origin of Unfamiliar Alan is in Latin and Celtic, meaning of Alan is "Cheerful, Tribe near the Black Sea and Rock".
How do I pronounce Alin?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Alin is a-lin.
Variants of Alin
Alan, Alanus, Ailan, Alann, Alon, Aland, Alanmichael, Aylan, Aalon, ElonNames that rhyme with Alin
How popular is the name Alin?
Alin is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1985 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2007, it ranked 4047th when 38 girls were named Alin. Over 557 people have been named Alin in United States. Alin is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2112 (2018) in its 17 years run on England and Wales naming chart. In France, it has been in use since 1926 but could not make beyond the top 300. Over 252 babies in France have been named Alin.
But Alin is a popular baby name in Romania where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Indonesia. At least, 120000 people globally have carried Alin as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Alin
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like.
Do you like Alin? You would love these names
- Shafiq - Unheard-of Shafiq majorly is used in Hindi and Sindhi has origin in Arabic, meaning of Shafiq is "Kind, Beneficent or Compassionate" is given to boys
- Eshan - Origin of Offbeat Eshan is in Sanskrit aimed at baby boys, Eshan means "Lord Shiva or Desiring or Wishing" is primarily used in Marathi, Telugu and Malayalam
- Shahnaaz - Unisex name Shahnaaz has its origin in Old Persian, Shahnaaz means "Pride of a King or Bride" is used predominantly in Arabic and Arabic
- Nashita - The unisex name Nashita is used prevalently in Telugu, Hindi and Kannada, Nashita means "Energetic or Full of Life or Loves her Life" has origin in Arabic
- Duha - Meaning of Duha is Before Noon, Early Morning or Forenoon is used as a unisex name which is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic has origin in Arabic
Sibling Names for Alin
If you're looking for sibling names to complement the adorable name Alin, look no further! We've compiled a list of 20 names that pair perfectly with Alin, whether you're after traditional or modern monikers. From classic choices to more unique options, we've got something for everyone.
Sister to Alin
Brother to Alin
Famous people named Alin
- Alin Stoica, Romanian footballer
- Alin Lițu, retired football striker that was under contract with Steaua Bucureşti
- Alin Minteuan, Romanian football coach and former player
- Alin Artimon, former Romanian football player and current manager
- Alin Mircea Savu, former Romanian football player
- Alin Rațiu, Romanian former football player
- Aline Kominsky in Crumb as
- Alina Shraybman in Garbage as Producer
- Alin Bijan is notable for directing movie Ghost of Goodnight Lane
Lists having Alin
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Roman Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ali
- Boy names that ends with -lin
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Handsome
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Comely
- Baby Names that mean Bearer
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Sign