Amio meaning and origin
Amio is originated from Latin is a baby girl name. Amio is a variation of evergreen and loved Amy. Amy is variant form of AimeeAmanda. Also Amy is version of everlasting and pleasing Amalia. Amy is a diminutive of Amata. Amy is English equivalent of Aimée. Meaning of Amy is My People and Truth is originated from Latin.
Variants of AmioNames that rhyme with Amio
Popularity of Amio
Amio is a common baby name in Bangladesh and India. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Amio as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Amio?
You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Your failures motivate you. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Travelling is your passion. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
You would love these names similar to Amio
- Gracia - Trendy and Evergreen unisex name Gracia has origin in Latin, Gracia means "Beauty of Form or Love or Protection of God" is used specifically in Finnish and English
- Sergius - Boy name Sergius means "Inspired By An Old Roman Family or Servant" that came from Latin, Etruscan and Etrusk is substantially used in German, Swedish and Finnish
- Amandus - Used particulary in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish unexpected, Amandus aimed at baby boys, Amandus means "Gracious or Lovable" is of Latin origin
- Vincentia - Vincentia's meaning is Vanquish is used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish used as a girl name came from Latin
- Bárbara - Origin of Bárbara is in Latin is used particulary in Spanish, meaning of Bárbara is "The Foreign" is a girl name
Namesakes of Amio
We could not find any notable namesake.