Anasuya meaning and origin
Anasuya means Rain, Without Spite or Envy, Wife of Rishi Atri or Learned Woman is notably used in Marathi, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Oriya, Sikh, Punjabi, Indian, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil and Bengali and is rooted from Sanskrit is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Anasuya
Popularity of Anasuya
Anasuya is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 80000 people have been bestowed Anasuya around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anasuya
Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself.
Looking for a name like Anasuya? Please go through the following names
- Rajnish means Ruler of the Night, Lord Chandra (Moon) or God of Night is used specifically in Sanskrit, Marathi and Bengali and came from Sanskrit is bestowed upon baby boys
- Jalaja - Unisex name Jalaja is originated from Sanskrit used notably in Sanskrit, Malayalam and Tamil languages, meaning of Jalaja is "Lotus"
- Manendra - Boy name Manendra is used in Sikh and Gujarati, meaning of Manendra is "Ruler of Mind or King of Mind" came from Sanskrit
- Akshara - Uncommon unisex name Akshara has origin in Sanskrit particulary used in Malayalam and Marathi languages, Akshara means "Indestructible, Unalterable or Word"
- Jagad - Commonly used in Marathi, Malayalam and Indian, Jagad means "Universe or Cosmos". Its origin is in Sanskrit is aimed at boys
Namesakes of Anasuya
- Anasuya Shankar, Indian writer of modern fiction
Lists having Anasuya
- Girl names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Rain
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Learned
- Baby Names that mean Woman