Antania name meaning
On This Page
What does Antania mean?
Antania is version of loved, in fashion modish and perennial Antonia. Antonia is feminine variation of Antonius. Of Greek and Latin origin, Unwonted Antonia, Antonia means "Priceless Inestimable and That Feeds on Flower".
Variants of Antania
Middle Names for Antania
Hune, Susanna, Shir, Reah, view more middle names that goes with AntaniaNames that rhyme with Antania
How popular is the name Antania?
Antania is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1986 but could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 348 people have been named Antania in United States.
Also, Antania is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our evaluation, over 300 babies have been named Antania globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Antania?
It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
If you like Antania, you would love these names
- Mans prevalently is used in Swedish and Scandinavian is a baby boy name is rooted from Latin. Mans is Swedish cognate of Maons
- Maurane - Girl name Maurane means "The One from Mauritania, The Moor or Moorish" used mostly in French is originated from Latin
- Gerlach - The boy name Gerlach is prevalently used in Swedish and German has its roots in Old High German, Latin and Germanic, Gerlach means "Spear, Boundary Markers Or Game or Spear Play"
- Lucita - The prevailing and ever lasting girl name Lucita is of Latin, Spanish and Zuni origin. Lucita is Spanish form of Lucy. Also Lucita is form of Luz in Spanish language
- Lilia - Unfading and Predominant Lilia substantially is used in Danish, Hawaiian and Finnish, meaning of Lilia is "Companion of the Night or Variant of Lillian Derived from the Flower Name Lily", a gender-neutral name is rooted from Latin, Sanskrit and Old English
Famous people named Antania
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Antania
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ant
- Girl names that ends with -nia
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Inestimable