Antoinetta meaning and origin
Originated from Latin, Oldie and Odd Antoinetta is used in Finnish, Danish, Italian and Swedish is given to girls. Antoinetta is form of all time favorite, desirable and mainstream Antonia. Antonia is feminine form of Antonius. Antonia means That Feeds on Flower and Priceless Inestimable came from Latin and Greek. Also. Antoinetta is form of everlasting and renowned Antoinette. Antoinette is diminutive of Antonia. Antoinette is English and French form of Antonia. Also Antoinette is equivalent of Antoine;Diminutive Form of Antonie in French language.
Variants of AntoinettaNames that rhyme with Antoinetta
Popularity of Antoinetta
Antoinetta is an uncommon baby name in United States, 72 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1994. Over 722 people have been named Antoinetta in United States. It had a short run of 5 years on France girl names chart. Also, Antoinetta is a familiar name in South Africa. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Antoinetta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Antoinetta
You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Your failures motivate you. You are hard to figure. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions.
Other names similar to Antoinetta, for soon-to-be-parents
- Antonee - Girl name Antonee is originated from Latin, meaning of Antonee is "Priceless Inestimable and That Feeds on Flower". Antonee is a resultant of Antonia.
- Abilio - Originated from Latin and Hebrew, Unfamiliar Abilio is used as a baby boy name, Abilio means "Fragility, Expert or Vanishing" is particulary used in Portuguese
- Germinal came from Latin, meaning of Germinal is "He who Sprouts" is a baby boy name
- Graciela - Cherished Graciela is used specifically in Spanish and English is a gender-neutral name and came from Latin, Graciela means "Thank You or Grace"
- Fidelius - Prevalently used in German and Latin, Fidelius is rooted from Latin used as a boy name, meaning of Fidelius is "Honesty, Trustworthiness or The Faithful"
Namesakes of Antoinetta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Antoinetta
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -netta
- Girl names that starts with Ant
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Highly
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Clan
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean Praise
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Inestimable
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower