Antonina name meaning
On This Page
What does Antonina mean?
Antonina's meaning is Highly Praiseworthy, From a Roman Clan Name, In the 17th Century, Priceless, Beyond-price, Invaluable or That Feeds on Flower is used as a baby girl name which is prevalently used in Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Spanish, Swedish, Italian, Slavic, English and German came from Greek and Latin.
Antonina is a variant of acclaimed, recently modish and ever lasting Antonia. Antonia is feminine of Antonius. Antonia's meaning is That Feeds on Flower and Priceless Inestimable has its origin in Latin and Greek.
Antonina is variation of imperishable and cherished Antoinette. Antoinette is short of Antonia. Antoinette is English and French cognate of Antonia. Also Antoinette is French cognate of Antoine;Diminutive Form of Antonie.
Widespread and Perennial Antoinette has its origin in Greek and Latin, Antoinette means "From a Roman Clan Name, Invaluable and Beyond Praise". Antonina is feminine of Antoine. Antoine is French cognate of Anton.
Also Antoine is Irish and French cognate of Anthony. Widespread and Evergreen Antoine has its origin in Greek and Latin, Antoine means "Inestimable and Highly Praiseworthy".
Is Antonina suitable to use as a baby name?
Antonina is a unique and beautiful name for a baby girl. Its Ukrainian origin adds a touch of exoticism and an enchanting sound to the name.
It has timeless appeal because it is not overly popular, allowing your daughter to stand out in a crowd. The name Antonina means Priceless, which adds a touch of regalness and sophistication to your little one.
Overall, Antonina is a lovely name that will express your daughter's beauty and individuality.
How do I pronounce Antonina?
The three syllabled name Antonina is pronounced, a-ntoni-na. The other ways to say the name is an-to-nina.
Variants of Antonina
Middle Names for Antonina
Maia, Exer, Oler, Selina, Pase, Ilene, view more middle names that goes with AntoninaNames that rhyme with Antonina
How popular is the name Antonina?
Antonina is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1893 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1915, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 865 on girl names chart when 57 babies were named Antonina.
Over 2654 people have been named Antonina in United States. Also, in England and Wales, the name has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 500 names.
Recently in 2017, 88 babies were given Antonina and it reached its peak ranking, 493 on girl names chart. Over 624 babies in England and Wales have been named Antonina.
Antonina is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2007 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 249th.
Over 154 babies in Ireland have been named Antonina. During its 60 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 500 girl names. Over 450 babies in France have been named Antonina.
Also, it appeared first time in 2011 on baby girl names list of Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Antonina is extremely popular in Ukraine where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Russia.
Also the baby name is popular in Italy, Uzbekistan, Latvia, Philippines, Brazil, Mexico, Kazakhstan and Belarus. As per our research, over 540000 babies have been bestowed Antonina around the globe.
Antonina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Antonina
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life.
Go through the following names similar to Antonina
- Emidio - Meaning of Emidio is Great Strong or Rival is used largely in Portuguese and Italian which of Latin and Germanic origin is a baby boy name
- Tessa - Unfading and Cherished Tessa chiefly is used in Swedish and Norwegian, meaning of Tessa is "Fourth Child or The Hunteress" which originated from Old Greek and Latin is a gender insensitive name
- Florens - Of Latin origin, Florens means "Blossoming or From Florence" used chiefly in Finnish and German is bestowed upon both sexes
- Kirstina - Dominant and All time favorite girl name Kirstina is commonly used in Nordic and Swedish is of Latin origin. Kirstina is form of Kirsten or Christine in Nordic language. Also Kirstina is equivalent of Christina in Nordic and Norwegian languages
- Genaro - Well-Known boy name Genaro is used mostly in Spanish has its origin in Latin, Genaro means "Door or Entrance"
Sibling Names for Antonina
Antonina is a beautiful name with rich history and meaning. If you are considering this name for your baby girl, you may also be interested in finding the perfect sibling names to complete your family. Here are some great options to complement Antonina's elegance and grace.
Sister for Antonina
For a brother
Famous people named Antonina
- Antonina and Alexander, were Christian martyrs of 313
- Antonina Kłoskowska, Polish sociologist
- Antonina Ordina, former Soviet/Swedish cross country skier
- Antonina Lazareva, Soviet high jumper
- Antonina Nezhdanova, Russian lyric coloratura soprano
- Antonina Borissova, Russian botanist
- Antonina Miliukova, wife, and after 1893, the widow
- Antonina Armato, American songwriter, record producer
- Antonina Seredina Antonina Aleksandrovna Seredina was a Soviet sportsman who competed in Canoeing in the form of calm waters.
- Antonina Barczewska in movie Wraki as Actress
- Antonina Bendova, from 1965 drama, war film Cherez kladbishche, who characterized the Klava.
- Antonina Choroszy, from 1996 drama, thriller flick Deszczowy zolnierz, who characterized Anna Bracka.
- In 1926 drama movie, Shinel, Antonina Eremeeva played N.
- Antonina Zhmakova played critical character of Irma in 1981 drama movie Utro vechera mudreneye.
Lists having Antonina
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ant
- Girl names that ends with -ina
- Baby Names that mean Highly
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Clan
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean price
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Inestimable
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Praise
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower