Cordie name meaning
On This Page
What does Cordie mean?
Meaning of Cordie is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
What do we think of Cordie as a name for a newborn?
Cordie is a beautiful and unique baby girl name that has its origin in Latin. It represents love and benevolence, making it a popular choice among parents who want to give their daughters a heartfelt name with a positive meaning.
One of the specialities of Cordie is that it sounds both modern and classic, giving it an enduring quality that will never go out of style. It's also easy to pronounce and spell, adding to its appeal for parents who want a fuss-free name for their little one.
Overall, Cordie is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a meaningful and memorable name for their baby girl.
How do I pronounce Cordie?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Cordie is c(o)-rdie. Some people pronounce it as cor-die.
How popular is the name Cordie?
Cordie is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1880 and was last seen in 1993, during its 108 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 400 names.
In 1884, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 398 on girl names chart when 66 babies were given the name Cordie. Over 2231 babies in United States have been named Cordie.
According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Cordie around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Cordie
You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person. Your heart is as big as a mountain. You have to put your mind to realize your dream, plan each step on the way carefully and precisely, and don't stop trying until you do it. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love.
Parents who liked Cordie, loved these names
- Jullius - Atypical and Modern boy name Jullius means "Soft Bearded and Dedicated to the God Jove 1B) Related to the Mythological Julus, Son of Aeneas of Unknown Meaning 1C) Derived from Greek Ιουλος = Downy-Bearded 1D) Attempts to Link It with Ilium, the Roman Name for Troy, Are Linguistically Untenable 1E) Associated with the Root of Latin Juvenis = Young" is of Latin origin. Jullius is derivation of Julius.
- Mariana - Origin of Frequently Used and Enduring Mariana is in Latin and Hebrew is especially used in Finnish, Portuguese and Spanish, meaning of Mariana is "Star of the Sea, Latinate Form of Marian or Bitterness" is used for both boys and girls
- Probus largely is used in Swedish and Finnish is of Latin origin, a boy name, meaning of Probus is "Honest, Proficient"
- Tinus is used in Danish, Swedish and Dutch came from Dutch and Latin, Tinus means "Mars" is used as a boy name
- Florentino - Illustrous Florentino commonly is used in English is of Latin origin, meaning of Florentino is "Flower Garden, The Element Florens Which Means Blossoming Flourishing and Flowering" is given to boys. Florentino is resultant of Florentin.
Middle names for Cordie
These are the adventuresome and young middle names that we love for the name Cordie.
View more middle names that goes with Cordie.
Sibling Names for Cordie
When it comes to choosing a name for your newborn, some parents prefer to stick with a specific theme or style. If you've already decided on the name "Cordie" and are searching for sibling names that complement it, take a look at our list of options below!
For a sister
Brother to Cordie
Famous people named Cordie
- Cordie Cheek, 17-year-old African-American youth
Lists having Cordie
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Cor
- Girl names that ends with -die