Ayeeshah meaning and origin
Originated from Arabic, Ayeeshah is especially used in Arabic, Ayeeshah means "Woman or Life" is normally bestowed upon baby girls. Ayeeshah is form of lofty Aisha. Aisha means Alive She who Lives, Woman and She is Life came from Arabic.
Variants of AyeeshahNames that rhyme with Ayeeshah
Popularity of Ayeeshah
Ayeeshah is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ayeeshah
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are unique and born to stand out. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
If you like Ayeeshah, you would love these names
- AbdalMajid - Boy name AbdalMajid is mainly used in Arabic language, meaning of AbdalMajid is "Servant of the Glorious One"
- Nurunnisa - The Nurunnisa is mainly used in Arabic language, meaning of Nurunnisa is "Light Women"
- Waliyuddeen - Used particulary in Arabic, Waliyuddeen means "Supporter of the Faith" is aimed at boys
- AbdulJalil substantially is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of AbdulJalil is "Revered or Servant of the Great"
- Izz-al-Din means Izz Meaning Power Glory or Power of Religion aimed at boys is used mostly in Arabic
Namesakes of Ayeeshah
We could not find any notable namesake.