Baaligh meaning and origin
Meaning of Baaligh is Major, Eloquent, Learned or Vivid aimed at baby boys is commonly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Baaligh
Popularity of Baaligh
Baaligh is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Baaligh?
Give your head a break and keep an open mind. Things aren't always as they seem. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Use your gut around people.
Do you like Baaligh? Read these names too
- Ameerah - Unheard-of Ameerah is used predominantly in Arabic has its origin in Arabic, Ameerah means "Royal Lady or High-born Girl" is a girl name
- Qaadhee means Justice, Judge or Magistrate is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- InayaturRahman - Boy name InayaturRahman is used in Arabic, meaning of InayaturRahman is "Care of the Most Gracious Allah"
- Waadi - Principally used in Arabic, Waadi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Waadi is "Quiet"
- Aasfa - Girl name Aasfa means "Guardian or Protector" is particulary used in Arabic
Namesakes of Baaligh
We could not find any notable namesake.