Babetta meaning and origin
Queer girl name Babetta is majorly used in Swedish has origin in Hungarian, Hebrew and English. Babetta is a variant of venerable and saintly Babette. Babette is form of renowned and durable Barbara. Also Babette is a variation of soaring in fashion, biblical and timeless Elizabeth. Babette is French form of Barbara. Also Babette is form of Elisabeth in French language. Queer Babette's origin is Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Babette is "The Foreign, Strangers and God is Fullness".
Variants of BabettaNames that rhyme with Babetta
Popularity of Babetta
Babetta is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1940 and achieved its top ranking of 3503 in 1940. Also, Babetta is a familiar name in Germany. As per our research, over 300 people has been named Babetta globally.
What numbers say about Babetta?
Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Travelling is your passion. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things.
Other names similar to Babetta
- Edvard - The rare boy name Edvard came from Old English, Edvard means "Wealthy Guardian, Guard of His Wealth or Blessed" is used in English, Danish and Slavic
- Orban - Orban's meaning is City Dweller, Urban and City Dwellers used for boys that of Latin origin is used largely in Hungarian and English. Orban is resultant of Urban.
- Edvin - Queer boy name Edvin means "Possession or Rich Friend" which is prevalently used in Icelandic and Finnish came from Scandinavian, Old English and Hungarian
- Rahel - Commonly used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian preeminent, Rahel means "Jolyful or The Ewe" and is given to both boys and girls is of Hebrew origin
- Agi - Dominant and Perpetual unisex name Agi is used largely in Hungarian and Finnish is originated from Old Greek and Latin languages. Agi is equivalent of Agnes in Estonian language
Namesakes of Babetta
- Babetta Juergens in TV series The Immoral Dr. Dicqer as Actress