Baba meaning and origin
Recent and Unexpected Baba substantially is used in Hindi, Gujarati and African has origin in Latin, meaning of Baba is "Sweet Baby or Born on Thursday" is used as a gender insensitive name . Baba is form of trendy and virtuous Barbara. Barbara means Stranger and Foreign is originated from Latin and Greek.
Variants of BabaNames that rhyme with Baba
Popularity of Baba
Baba is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In France, it has been in use since 1973 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 381 babies in France have been named Baba. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Baba is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in India. Also the baby name is popular in Mali, Chad, Senegal, Ghana, Mauritania, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Pakistan, Iran, Burkina Faso and Indonesia. At least, 500000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Baba?
You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. Your failures motivate you. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them.
Parents who liked Baba, loved these names
- Nesa - Uncustomary Nesa particulary is used in Finnish and Danish is a girl name, meaning of Nesa is "Moral" has origin in Old Greek and Latin
- Vessa came from Latin is used as a girl name, meaning of Vessa is "Hearth and Chimney Fire" is substantially used in English. Vessa is resulted from Vesta.
- Ágoston - Meaning of Ágoston is The August or The Dignified used for baby boys which originated from Latin is principally used in Hungarian
- Virtu means Strength is originated from Latin is aimed at baby girls. Virtu is derivative of Virtue.
- Fidelia - Trendy and Venerable girl name Fidelia is rooted from Latin, principally used in Spanish and Swedish languages, Fidelia means "Honesty or The Word Fidelis Which is of the Meaning Faithful"
Namesakes of Baba
- Baba Rabba, literally "The Great Father"
- Baba Nobuharu, Japanese samurai of the Sengoku period
- Baba Tahir, 11th-century Persian poet
- Baba Dyal Singh, Sahajdhari Sikh whose main mission was to bring Sikhs back to the Adi Granth and simran
- Baba Harbhajan Singh, Indian army soldier
- Baba Amar Singh Nibber, important figure in 18th century Bandai Sikhism
- Baba Gurmukh Singh, Ghadr revolutionary and a Sikh leader
- Baba Raúl Cañizares, Cuban Oba, a Santerían priest, an author
- Baba Sy, Senegalese international draughts player and the first world champion
- Baba Ram Chandra, Indian trade unionist
- Baba Laouissi, former football referee
- Baba Moustapha, Chadian playwright writing in French
- Baba Ishak, a charismatic preacher
- Baba Amte, Indian social worker and social activist known particularly for his work for the rehabilitation and empowerment of people suffering
- Baba Zula, Turkish alternative musical group
- Baba Vanga, blind Bulgarian mystic, clairvoyant, and herbalist
- Baba Sali, leading Moroccan Sephardic rabbi and kabbalist
- Baba Rexheb, Albanian Islamic scholar and Sufi
- Baba Hari Dass, yoga master, a silent monk
- Baba Gana Kingibe, Nigerian politician and political appointee having held many high-level Nigerian governmental posts
- Baba Makhan Shah Labana, devout Sikh and a rich trader
- Baba Kalyani, Indian businessman
- Baba Deep Singh, is revered among Sikhs as one of the most hallowed martyrs
- Baba Kanshi Ram, Indian poet and activist for independence
- Baba Gurdit Singh, central figure
- Baba Sissoko, master of the talking drums
- Baba Hyder Vali of Mulbagal, 12th-century Sufi saint of Suharwardi order
- Baba Saad, German rapper of Lebanese heritage
- Baba Adamu, Ghanaian former international football striker
- Baba Azmi, Indian film cinematographer and member of the Akhtar-Azmi film family
- Baba Brooks, trumpet player
- Babalu in Curve Appeal as Actress
- Babak Payami in Raye makhfi as Producer
- Baba Diawara Papa Babacar Baba Diawara is a professional Senegalese footballer.
- Baba Annanov acted in movie Reshayushchiy shag
- In 1929, Baba Vyas portrayed the role of N in film Bhikharan.
Lists having Baba
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- Latin Baby Names
- African Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Sweet