Tricia name meaning
On This Page
What does Tricia mean?
Tricia's meaning is An Aristocrat, Noble Woman, Form of Patricia, Of Nobility, Noblewoman or Nobleman is of Sanskrit and Latin origin, used in Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Tamil, Latin and English is a gender insensitive name .
Tricia is variant form of illustrous Trisha. Trisha is shortened form of Patricia. Trisha is English form of Tricia. Of Sanskrit and Latin origin, Prominent Trisha, Trisha means "Noble Woman and Desire".
Tricia is shortened form of Patricia. Patricia is an effeminate version of Patricius. Of Latin origin, Prevalent Patricia, Patricia means "Noble Patrician, Nobleman and Female Version of Patrick".
What's Tricia like for a baby name?
Tricia is a popular and timeless name for baby girls. It has a simple yet elegant sound that makes it perfect for parents looking for a classic name that will stand the test of time.
The name Tricia has a certain charm and grace to it that makes it ideal for parents who want their daughter to have a dignified and sophisticated name. Its Latin origin means "Noble" or "Patrician," which adds an air of royalty and classiness to the name.
Tricia is also easy to spell and pronounce, making it an excellent option for parents who prefer names that are straightforward and uncomplicated. Overall, Tricia is a beautiful baby girl name that exudes elegance, sophistication, and class.
How do I pronounce Tricia?
Three syllabled Tricia is most commonly pronounced as t-ri-cia.
Variants of TriciaNames that rhyme with Tricia
How popular is the name Tricia?
Tricia is a popular in United States where over 40164 new-borns have been given the name since 1939. At the peak of its usage in 1971, 3470 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 109th position.
Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 28 times Tricia is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 1000 names.
In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 928 on girl names chart when 27 babies were named Tricia. There are over 387 babies that have been given the name Tricia in France.
Tricia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Tricia is a popular baby name in Canada where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in England.
According to our evaluation, over 120000 babies have been named Tricia globally.
Numerological analysis of Tricia
You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you.
Do you like Tricia? Other names you would love
- Innocenzo commonly is used in Italian, meaning of Innocenzo is "Innocens or Innocent". Its origin is in Latin is a boy name
- Thuriau - The Thuriau is originated from Latin, Thuriau means "Young Shoot"
- Malynda - Unconventional Latin Malynda bestowed upon baby girls, used in English, meaning of Malynda is "Honey"
- Costanta - Originated from Latin, Costanta is used mainly as a girl name and is prevalently used in Italian, Costanta means "The Steadfast"
- Dauphin is used notably in French, Dauphin means "Dolphin" used as a boy name is rooted from Latin and French
Middle names for Tricia
Complement Tricia with any of the short and familiar middle names assembled below.
View more middle names that goes with Tricia.
Famous people named Tricia
- Tricia Pursley, retired American actress
- Tricia Sullivan, science fiction writer
- Tricia Stumpf, American skeleton racer
- Tricia Cast, American actress
- Tricia Marwick, Scottish politician,
- Tricia Nixon Cox, elder daughter of the 37th President Richard Nixon and First Lady Pat Nixon
- Tricia Helfer, Canadian actress and former model
- Tricia Leigh Fisher, American actress and singer
- Tricia Dickson, American voice actress
- Tricia Takasugi, Japanese-American general assignment reporter for KTTV Fox 11
- Tricia Dunn-Luoma, American ice hockey player
- Tricia Sawyer, American make-up artist
- Tricia O'Neil, American actress
- Tricia Vessey, American actress
- Tricia Penrose, English actress and singer
- Tricia Cotham, former member of the North Carolina House of Representatives
- Tricia Brock, American contemporary Christian singer-songwriter raised
- Tricia Duncan, retired swimmer for the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Tricia Springer in Switchback as Actress
- Tricia Cooke is an American automaker.
- Tricia Sembera characterized central character of Flash in 1975 action and crime flick Flash and the Firecat.
- In 1999, Tricia Roman characterized the role of Merle in comedy and crime film Burger Boy's.
- In 1995, Tricia Maio portrayed the role of Marlena in film Raw As You Wanna Be.
- Tricia Jo Hoffman, from 2015 drama, thriller movie Mulberry Stains, who characterized Harper.
- In 2011, Tricia DeLaRosa portrayed the role of Jenna Wilcox in thriller flick Slate.
- Tricia DePaola, from 2003 horror flick Final Curtain, who played Allison Bailey.
- Tricia Trotter, from 2006 comedy film The Girl, who characterized Lisa.
Lists having Tricia
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -icia
- Girl names that starts with Tri
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman
- Baby Names that mean Nobleman