Louretta meaning and origin
Rarefied and Classy girl name Louretta is originated from Latin and Spanish is chiefly used in English. Louretta is version of dominant and ceaseless Loretta. Loretta is a variant form of Lora and Lore. Also Loretta is variation of noteworthy Loreta. Loretta is English and Italian cognate of Laura. Also Loretta is form of Lauretta in English and Italian languages. Rarefied and Classy Loretta came from Spanish and Latin, meaning of Loretta is "Bay, Crowned with Laurels and Sweet Bay Tree".
Variants of LourettaNames that rhyme with Louretta
Popularity of Louretta
Louretta is an uncommon baby name in United States, 37 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1970. Over 256 babies in United States have been named Louretta. Also, Louretta is a familiar name in South Africa. At least, 300 people globally have carried Louretta as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Louretta?
When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer.
Do you like Louretta? Read these names too
- Nessa - Hot and Widespread Nessa is used commonly in Finnish and Swedish used for girls is originated from Latvian and Latin. Nessa is Irish and English cognate of Agnes. Also Nessa is Russian, Lithuanian and Latvian form of Anastasia. Also Nessa is form of Vanessa in English language
- Maximiliano - Prevalent boy name Maximiliano is specifically used in Italian and Spanish which is rooted from Latin, meaning of Maximiliano is "Greatest or Very Great"
- Krystelle - Offbeat Krystelles origin is English and Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Krystelle is "Disciple of the Christ" is used primarily in English
- Adria means From Hadria or Purity or Love is chiefly used in English has its origin in Latin and Arabic is aimed at both genders
- Trinidad - The widely accepted and ever lasting unisex name Trinidad means "Triple or Trinity" is came from Latin and English is used notably in Spanish
Namesakes of Louretta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Louretta
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -etta
- Girl names that starts with Lou
- Baby Names that mean Crowned
- Baby Names that mean Laurels
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Sage
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Bay
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Symbolic
- Baby Names that mean Honor
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean Laurel
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Stem
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Wreath