Gad name meaning
On This Page
What does Gad mean?
Offbeat Gad's origin is Arabic and Hebrew is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Gad is "Gad" is particulary used in English and German. Gad is derived from Gadi. Gadi is form of Gad in Hebrew language.
Unfamiliar Gadi's origin is Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Gadi is "My Luck and God is My Fortune" is used in Hebrew and Arabic.
How do I pronounce Gad?
The one syllabled name Gad is commonly pronounced as gad.
Variants of GadNames that rhyme with Gad
How popular is the name Gad?
Gad is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1987 and achieved its top ranking of 6081 in 1987. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2000 when it ranked 1475th.
There are over 171 babies that have been given the name Gad in France. But Gad is a popular baby name in Lebanon where every 1 in 800 have the name.
As per our evaluation, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Gad around the globe.
Gad in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Gad?
Having letter D as your capstone reveals your smartness, power to concentrate on your thing even in the most difficult times Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Other names similar to Gad
- Badr - Unwonted Badr is originated from Arabic, Badr means "Full Moon", used in Hindi, Arabic and Arabic is a unisex name
- Samshad - Meaning of Samshad is Long or Beautiful Tree aimed at both boys and girls is chiefly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Sahirah - Odd girl name Sahirah is dominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic has its roots in Arabic, meaning of Sahirah is "Wakeful"
- Kathirah - Particulary used in Arabic and Sindhi, Kathirah means "Plenty" is used as a baby girl name
- Akhtar - Unisex name Akhtar came from Arabic and is mainly used in Arabic, Iranian and Sindhi languages, meaning of Akhtar is "A Star, Flower or Good Man"
Sibling Names for Gad
Looking for the perfect name for your little one? Look no further than Gad! This unique name has a strong and timeless feel, and is sure to make your child stand out. To help you find the perfect sibling names to pair with Gad, we've put together a list of some of our favorites. From classic to modern, these names are sure to inspire you.
Sister for Gad
Brother to Gad
Famous people named Gad
- Gad Lerner, Italian journalist and writer
- Gad Tsobari, Israeli-born light-flyweight freestyle wrestler and a member of Israel's 1972 Olympic team
- Gad Horowitz, Canadian political scientist
- Gad Granach, son of German actor Alexander Granach
- Gad Elmaleh, French
- Gad Elbaz, Israeli Jewish singer
- Gad Saad, He holds the Concordia University Research Chair
- Gad Yaacobi, Israeli Minister, Alignment Knesset member
- Gad Beck was a Jewish member of the resistance during Nazism.
- In 1981, Gad Roll played the role of Mika in drama flick Elef Nishikot K'tanot.
Lists having Gad
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with G
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- German Boy Names