Adalayde name meaning
What does Adalayde mean?
Recent and Rarefied Adalayde's origin is Germanic is a girl name. Adalayde is a variation of admired and perennial Adela. Adela is a short version of names with "nobility". Adela is form of Adele in Italian language. Also Adela is form of Names Containing the Name Element Adal in German language. Adela's meaning is Softer and Honorable is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Also. Adalayde is variant of prevailing and ceaseless Adelaide. Adelaide is a version of pleasing and perennial Adela. Adelaide is equivalent of Adelheid in French language. Also Adelaide is equivalent of Adélaïde in Nordic language.
How do I pronounce Adalayde?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Adalayde as a-dalay-de. The name can also be pronounced as ad(a)-layde.
Variants of Adalayde
Adela, Adelaide, Adele, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adéle, Udele, Adaleide, Adalida, Adalye, Adalia, Addell, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Allynn, Aileen, Alana, Alina, Aline, Eleine, Ellen, Elina, Eleonore, AliceNames that rhyme with Adalayde
How popular is the name Adalayde?
Adalayde is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. At least, 10 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Adalayde
You have no enemies. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. You are always open to experience something new. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Parents who liked Adalayde, loved these names
- Grimaldey came from Germanic, meaning of Grimaldey is "Grim and A Mighty Protector" is used as a baby boy name. Grimaldey is resultant of Grimaldo.
- Olis means A Powerful Man is originated from Germanic is a gender-neutral name
- Ingfried is used primarily in Danish and German, Ingfried means "Nordic God Ingwio or Peace" in general given to both genders is originated from Germanic and Old High German
- Dirkje means Ruler or People is used majorly in German and Frisian
- Walraven - Boy name Walraven means "Rule or Raven" has its roots in Old High German is used in Frisian
Sibling Names for Adalayde
Adalayde is a beautiful name for your baby! If you're still considering sibling names, here are some options to consider:
For a sister
Brother for Adalayde
Famous people named Adalayde
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adalayde
- Girl names beginning with A
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Fight