Anaclara meaning and origin
Anaclara is amalgamation of timeless and pleasing Ana and timeless and pleasing Carla. Carla is version of lofty and ever lasting Carol. Also Carla is variant form of eternal and eminent Caroline. Carla is also variation of persistent and loved Charlotte. Carla is resultant of Charles. Also Carla is derivation of Charlotte.
Variants of AnaclaraNames that rhyme with Anaclara
Popularity of Anaclara
Anaclara is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2002, peaked in 2007 when it ranked 8088th. There are over 130 babies that have been given the name Anaclara in United States. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anaclara
It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
Do you like Anaclara? You would love these names
- Daniele - Daniele's meaning is God is My Judge is used in Finnish and Danish used as a unisex name is rooted from Hebrew
- Zakæus - Boy name Zakæus is dominantly used in Danish. Zakæus is form of Zacchaeus in Danish language
- Mikaël - The Mikaël has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Mikaël is "Who is Like God"
- Mickaëlle - The Mickaëlle is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Mickaëlle is "Who is Like God"
- Madelene - Eternal and Prominent Madelene is used majorly in Danish, Finnish and Swedish, Madelene means "Variant of Madeleine or Woman from Magdala". Its origin is in Hebrew is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Anaclara
- Anaclara Bell played the significant role of N in 1951 film Concierto de bastón.
Lists having Anaclara
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ana
- Girl names that ends with -ara
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Pride
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Army