Catherin name meaning
On This Page
What does Catherin mean?
Isolated Catherin chiefly is used in Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Danish used for baby girls is originated from Old Greek and English. Catherin is derived from Karine. Karine is a form of widespread Carina.
Also Karine is variant of predominant Karin. Karine is also version of trendy Karina. Karine is equivalent of Carine in German and English languages. Also Karine is form of Cara in English language.
Karine is also equivalent of Carine in German and English languages. Karine is also German form of Carina. Karine is also equivalent of Karen in French and Russian languages. Karine is also form of Karina in English language.
Meaning of Karine is Pretty, Dear and Beloved is originated from Italian, Latin and Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Catherin?
c(a)-the-rin is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Catherin.
How popular is the name Catherin?
Catherin is common in United States where over 1121 new-borns have been given the name since 1913. When at its peak in 1989, it ranked 1150th when 143 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Catherin is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1967. And also in France. Catherin is a common name in Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria, Chile, Zambia, Philippines, Peru, Venezuela, Uganda, Papua New Guinea, India, Malawi, South Africa, Colombia, Dominican Republic and Uruguay.
At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Catherin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Catherin?
When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You don't believe in rules and restrictions. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy.
Other names similar to Catherin
- Alec - Of Old Greek origin, Admired and Enduring Alec is used mostly in Greek, Scottish and English given to both genders, Alec means "Defending Men or Defender of Men"
- Artemas - Unusual Artemas is used substantially in English, Artemas means "Follower of Artemis". It is rooted from Old Greek is used as a boy name
- Tyfaine has its origin in Greek, Tyfaine means "God or Luminous"
- Gregorina has its origin in Old Greek, Gregorina means "The Watchful and The Word Gregorein with the Meaning Watchful Vigilant" is used as a girl name. Gregorina is derived from Gregoria.
- Yanny - Boy name Yanny means "Famous Pianist" used in Hindi is of Old Greek origin
Sibling Names for Catherin
If you're looking for the perfect name to pair with your little one's moniker, why not consider a sibling name that complements it? If your baby is named Catherin, we've compiled a list of sibling names that you might want to consider. From classic and timeless options to more modern and unique choices, this list has it all. So, let's dive in and find the perfect sibling name for your little Catherin!
For a sister
Names for Catherin's brother
Famous people named Catherin
- Catherine Holland in Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story as Actress
- Catherine Neilson in White Hunter Black Heart as Actress
- Catherine Dale Owen in The Rogue Song as Actress
- Catherine Towne in The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations as Actress
- Catherine Corpeny in Three's a Crowd as Actress
- Catherine Cox in The Edge of Night as Actress
- Catherine Erhardy in The Musketeer as Actress
- Catherine Nastasi in King's Heart as Actress
- Catherine Robbe-Grillet in L'homme qui ment as Actress
- Catherine Chevron in The Truth About Charlie as Actress
Lists having Catherin
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Cat
- Girl names that ends with -rin
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Pretty