Charmine meaning and origin
Curious girl name Charmine is originated from English and Old Greek is predominantly used in English and Tamil. Charmine is variant of outstanding Charmaine. Charmaine is a form of venerable and biblical Carmen. Charmaine is derivative of Carol. Also Charmaine is a resultant of Charmian. Curious Charmaine came from English and Hebrew, meaning of Charmaine is "Grace and Song". Also. Charmine is variant of Charmian. Charmian is variant of unfading and prevailing Carol. Also Charmian is version of trendy Charmaine.
Variants of Charmine
Charmaine, Charmian, Carmen, Charamy, Sharmayne, Carol, Sharmaine, Caniad, Carmelia, Ana Carmen, Charlotte, Caral, Carelle, Caro, Carola, Carleen, Jocarol, Carollou, Carolus, Caroline, Carole, Sharmain
View middle names that goes with Charmine like Luciana, Zoie, Evia,Names that rhyme with Charmine
Popularity of Charmine
Charmine is an uncommon baby name in United States, 33 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1998. There are over 309 babies that have been given the name Charmine in United States. Charmine is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in South Africa and Namibia. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Charmine
You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment. You are daring and courageous. Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. People admire your spirit.
Other names similar to Charmine, for would be parents
- Kittie - Used in Danish, English and Swedish old-school and renowned, Kittie means "Pretty, Beloved and The Pure" used as a girl name came from Old Greek. Kittie is short form of Karine.
- Elenn - Elenns origin is Greek, meaning of Elenn is "Burst of the Sun"
- Kariann - Odd girl name Kariann is majorly used in English, Danish and Swedish. It is rooted from English-American and Old Greek, meaning of Kariann is "Pure"
- Caitlynn - Famed Caitlynn is originated from Old Greek is used especially in English, Caitlynn means "The Pure" is a girl name
- Proclus is Latin cognate of The Greek Name Πρόκλος Meaning Glorious Before Others
Namesakes of Charmine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Charmine
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Char
- Girl names that ends with -ine
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Charm
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Sing
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Grace