Amillia name meaning
On This Page
What does Amillia mean?
Amillia is spelling variant of Amilia. Amilia is variant of popular and enduring Amalia. Also Amilia is a version of predominant and evergreen Amelia. Amilia is also version of timeless and acclaimed Emilia.
How do I pronounce Amillia?
a-millia is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Amillia. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., am(il)-lia.
Variants of AmilliaNames that rhyme with Amillia
How popular is the name Amillia?
Amillia is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1980 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2015, it ranked 3116th when 53 girl were named Amillia.
Over 569 people have been named Amillia in United States. Amillia is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. According to our evaluation, over 600 babies have been named Amillia globally.
Numerological analysis of Amillia
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Parents who liked Amillia, loved these names
- Antonetta - Lofty and All time favorite girl name Antonetta means "That Feeds on Flower" used mainly in Finnish and Italian is originated from Greek and Latin languages
- Leonas - Meaning of Leonas is The Lion used for boys, used especially in Lithuanian is originated from Latin
- Clarinda - Of Latin origin, Well-Liked and Perpetual Clarinda is a baby girl name, Clarinda means "Clear or Similar to Clara" is used dominantly in German and English
- Altagracia - Rare girl name Altagracia has its origin in Latin, Altagracia means "High" is principally used in Spanish language
- Vickan - Girl name Vickan came from Scandinavian and Latin is dominantly used in Swedish language. Vickan is equivalent of Vicka in Swedish language
Middle names for Amillia
These rising and popular middle names fit well with Amillia.
View more middle names that goes with Amillia.
Sibling Names for Amillia
Introducing the beautiful and unique name, "Amillia" for your baby girl! If you're looking for sibling names that complement this charming moniker, we've curated a list of options to help you in your search. From classic to modern choices, read on to discover the perfect names to pair with Amillia.
Sister for Amillia
Names for Amillia's brother
Famous people named Amillia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amillia
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Efficient
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Labour
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling