Caleen name meaning
On This Page
What does Caleen mean?
Unorthodox Caleen's origin is Old Greek is used as a girl name is particulary used in English. Caleen is a variation of darling and perennial Selina. Selina is variant of prevailing and all time favorite Celina.
Selina is form of Celina in English language. Unorthodox Selina's origin is Latin and Old Greek, meaning of Selina is "Shine and Indication of the Gender of Caecilier".
How do I pronounce Caleen?
Two syllabled Caleen is most commonly pronounced as c(a)-leen.
Variants of Caleen
Middle Names for Caleen
Zuma, Avah, Exer, Georgina, view more middle names that goes with CaleenNames that rhyme with Caleen
How popular is the name Caleen?
Caleen is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4202 (1948) in its 18 years run on United States naming chart. Over 106 babies in United States have been named Caleen.
According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Caleen around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Caleen
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own.
Parents who liked Caleen, loved these names
- Margert - The odd girl name Margert is used majorly in English. Its origin is in Old Greek, Margert means "Pearl and Name of a Saint". Margert is a derivative of Margaret.
- Ourania - Unexpected Ourania prevalently is used in Greek is rooted from Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ourania is "The Element Ouranios Meaning Heavenly"
- Leena means Tender or Feminine Diminutive Form of Charles normally used for girls which is predominantly used in Assamese and Kannada came from Slavonic and English
- Bandi - Offbeat Bandi came from Sanskrit and Old Greek bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Bandi is "Warrior, Slave or Man" is mostly used in Hindi and Hungarian
- Dorah - Used in English unheard-of, Dorah came from Old Greek, Dorah means "Gift and God and Gift of God" is used for baby girls. Dorah is derivation of Dora.
Sibling Names for Caleen
Looking for a sibling name that complements Caleen? Here is a list of some perfect names that match the uniqueness and beauty of Caleen. These names are not only trendy and stylish but also have significant meanings, making them an excellent choice for siblings.
Sister for Caleen
For a brother
Famous people named Caleen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Caleen
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -leen
- Girl names that starts with Cal
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Sky
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Shine
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful