Dema meaning and origin
The uncommon and evergreen unisex name Dema came from Old Greek, Dema means "The Rainy Cloud, Downpour or Down Pour" is used in Arabic and Russian. Dema is variation of pleasing and biblical Damian. Damian is version of The Greek Name Δαμιανος. Damian's meaning is Fertility and The Element Daman Meaning to Tame to Subdue to Kill is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of Dema
View middle names that goes with Dema like Jenny, Mile, Vergie, Katharine, Lovie, Lacey,Names that rhyme with Dema
Popularity of Dema
Dema is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 87 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 821 people have been named Dema in United States. Dema is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Dema is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Dema as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Dema?
As for your friends, keep it real. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. You are easy to talk to but hard to understand. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game.
You would love these names similar to Dema
- Jonas - The prevalent and venerable unisex name Jonas is originated from Hebrew and is used largely in English, German and Norwegian languages, Jonas means "Dove, The Dove or Destroyer"
- Colin - Acclaimed and Perpetual Colin came from Old Greek and Scottish given to both genders, Colin means "Pup, Abbreviation of Nicholas People's Victory or Victory or People" is principally used in Scottish, Finnish and English
- Margaretta - Dominant and Conifer Old Greek Margaretta means "Name of a Saint and Pearl" bestowed upon girls is used in English and Latinate. Margaretta is resultant of Margaret.
- Monia - Unwonted Old Greek Monia means "The Word Monos Which is of the Meaning Single Only or Monos" and is used in Norwegian and Danish is a baby girl name
- Isadore means Gift of Isis is a unisex name mainly used in German and English came from Old Greek
Namesakes of Dema
- Dema Kovalenko, retired American footballer