Kaleigh name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaleigh mean?
Prominent Kaleigh has its origin in Old Irish, Hebrew, Sanskrit and Celtic is dominantly used in English and is used for both sexes, Kaleigh means "Laurel Tree, Keeper of the Keys, Descendant of Caollaidhe, Beautiful, Lovely, Slim and Fair or Slender".
Kaleigh is variant form of godly and commonly accepted Kali. Kali is equivalent of Callie in English language. Also Kali is English form of Kalyca. Meaning of Kali is The Black One, Goddess Kali and Artistic came from Sanskrit and Old Greek.
Kaleigh is variation of celebrated Kaila. Kaila is variant of lofty Kayley. Kaila is short of Kelila. Kaila is spelling variation of Kayla. Commonly Accepted Kaila has its origin in Old Irish, Celtic and Hebrew languages, Kaila means "Crown, Laurel and Victory" is used in Hindi, English and Marathi.
Kaleigh's impression as a baby name
Kaleigh is a charming and captivating name for a baby girl with Irish roots. It exudes an air of beauty, grace, and elegance like no other.
The name has a unique spelling that makes it stand out from the crowd of common names. Kaleigh captures the essence of femininity and radiates warmth and kindness, making it perfect for little girls who embody these traits.
This name has been gaining popularity among parents looking for something distinctive without being too unconventional. It is easy to pronounce, spell and remember which makes it perfect for parents looking for simplicity when choosing their baby's name.
As a baby girl name, Kaleigh captures all that is lovely in this world making it an excellent choice for your little bundle of joy!
How do I pronounce Kaleigh?
Three syllabled Kaleigh is pronounced as k(a)-lei-gh.
Variants of KaleighNames that rhyme with Kaleigh
How popular is the name Kaleigh?
Kaleigh was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1980 around 15577 babies have been given the first name. At its zenith in 2001, the moniker grabbed the 399th spot and 728 baby girls were given the name.
However after 40 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 14 times Kaleigh is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it had been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 1364th.
It had a short run of 4 years on Ireland girl names chart.
Also, Kaleigh is a familiar name in Canada and England. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Kaleigh globally.
What numbers say about Kaleigh?
You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are always open to experience something new.
Do you like Kaleigh? Other names you would love
- Maëlline has its origin in Celtic, Maëlline means "Prince or Lord"
- Duke - Durable and Trendy Duke is used in English and African is a boy name, Duke means "The Duke or Leader" came from Gypsy and English
- Gaïl - Gaïl means "The Gaels, Celtic Tribe or About 500 Bc Before Our Era" is of Celtic origin
- Colline - Unheard-of Colline mostly is used in English has its origin in Greek and Celtic, meaning of Colline is "Victory or People" is given to girls
- Shauna - The popular unisex name Shauna is originated from Celtic and Hebrew which is used primarily in Hindi, Oriya and Telugu languages, Shauna means "God's Gift or Sean"
Famous people named Kaleigh
- Kaleigh Grainger, British unicyclist
Lists having Kaleigh
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -leigh
- Boy names that starts with Kal
- Baby Names that mean Laurel
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Keeper
- Baby Names that mean Keys
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Slender