Eliisabet meaning and origin
Substantially used in Estonian, Eliisabet is used as a girl name has origin in Hebrew. Eliisabet is variant form of preeminent and biblical Elizabeth. Meaning of Elizabeth is God of Plenty, God is Fullness and My God has Sworn has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Eliisabet
View middle names that goes with Eliisabet like Reanne, Letizia,Names that rhyme with Eliisabet
Popularity of Eliisabet
Eliisabet is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Estonia.
What numerology tells about Eliisabet?
You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. Partnerships are exclusively important to you.
If you like Eliisabet, you would love these names
- Zackey - Originated from Hebrew, Zackey means "The Lord Remembers, Yahvé Remembers and Yahweh Remembers" is used mainly as a boy name. Zackey is derivative of Zachary.
- Aalyiah - Originated from Hebrew, Atypical Aalyiah means "Ascending, Exalted and The Elements Aliyah Meaning Ascent" is a baby girl name. Aalyiah is derivative of Aliyah.
- Yentyl - Yentyl's meaning is A Kindhearted Man is a boy name is rooted from Hebrew. Yentyl is resulted from Yentl.
- Jonita - Used in English uncustomary, Jonita is used as a girl name, Jonita means "Modern Female Version of John or Jon, Dove or Little Dove" came from Hebrew
- Samariya - Meaning of Samariya is Watch Mountain and Mountain Lookout came from Hebrew is given to girls. Samariya is derivation of Samara.
Namesakes of Eliisabet
We could not find any notable namesake.