Emilse name meaning
What does Emilse mean?
Rare girl name Emilse has origin in Germanic. Combination of admired and conifer Emily and admired Ilse resulted in Emilse, which itself is a short version of Elizabeth, which itself is German equivalent of Alice. Ilse is German equivalent of Alice, which itself is Dutch and German equivalent of Elisabeth. Also Ilse is Dutch and German equivalent of Elisabeth, which itself is German and Dutch equivalent of Elizabeth. Ilse is also German and Dutch equivalent of Elizabeth, which itself is German equivalent of Ilsebet, Ilsebill;Elisabet. Ilse is also German equivalent of Ilsebet, Ilsebill;Elisabet.
Variants of Emilse
Emily, Ilse, Emilie, Émilie, Aemilie, Amalia, Emi, Milka, Elisheba, Alice, Elisabeth, Elizabeth, Elisabet, Ils, Ilsa
View middle names that goes with Emilse like Christena, Zaia, Persephone,Names that rhyme with Emilse
How popular is the name Emilse?
Emilse is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Emilse is a popular baby name in Colombia where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Argentina. According to our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been named Emilse globally.
What numerology tells about Emilse?
Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You never establish clumsy connections. You want a stable, deep connection with people. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome.
Looking for names similar to Emilse? Please go through the following names
- Sidonio - Boy name Sidonio means "Originating In Sidon". It is rooted from Old English and Hebrew is used substantially in Spanish and Portuguese
- Mikaëlle - The Mikaëlle has its origin in Hebrew, Mikaëlle means "Who is Like God"
- Haral came from Hebrew and English is notably used in Gaelic and Hindi and is given to both sexes, meaning of Haral is "After Sunset Timing"
- Yaël means Lord God has its origin in Hebrew
- Matheus - Meaning of Matheus is Gift of God or Gift of Yahweh is used as a boy name. Its origin is in Hebrew is largely used in Swedish and Danish
Famous people named Emilse
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Emilse
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Rival
- Baby Names that mean Eager
- Baby Names that mean Laborious
- Baby Names that mean Emulating
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Pledged
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Perfect