Carmella meaning and origin
Primarily used in English everlasting and noteworthy, Carmella is originated from Hebrew is aimed at girls. Carmella is version of biblical and enduring Carmel. Carmel is form of Carmen in Spanish language. Carmel's meaning is Bright Red and Fruitful Land is originated from Hebrew and Latin.
Variants of Carmella
View middle names that goes with Carmella like Maybelle, Lutie, Georgette, Erah,Names that rhyme with Carmella
Popularity of Carmella
Carmella is a popular in United States where over 19491 new-borns have been given the name since 1891. At the peak of its usage in 1922, it ranked 276th when 554 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 34 times Carmella is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1447 (2008) in its 16 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 103 babies in England and Wales have been named Carmella. Also, it is among the top 700 girl names in France. Over 136 babies in France have been named Carmella.
Also, Carmella is a familiar name in Brazil, Canada, Gabon, Philippines and England. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Carmella
Everybody loves you for your artistic nature and expressive attitude. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. Searching for the true meaning of life is one of your preoccupations at the moment.
Other names similar to Carmella
- Zila - Unusual and Modernistic Zilas origin is Hebrew, meaning of Zila is "Shadow or Shade or Flower" used in Hindi and Hebrew is a gender insensitive name
- Giordana - Largely used in Italian unheard-of, Giordana is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Giordana is "The Descending" is used for girls
- Nata - Unfamiliar Nata has its origin in Hebrew is a gender insensitive name, Nata means "Reborn or Bowed" is used prevalently in Spanish and Sanskrit
- Yoanne - Hebrew name Yoanne means "God is Merciful"
- Aleigha - The prevailing girl name Aleigha is specifically used in English, Aleigha means "The Ascent" came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Carmella
- Carmella Sabaugh, American politician
- Carmella DeCesare, American model
- Carmella Cansino in The Masked Rider as Actress
- Carmella Casinelli in My Big Fat Trailer Park Wedding as Producer
- Carmella Crush in Teens with Tits 8 as Actress
- Carmella Gioio in The Conjuring as Actress
- Carmella Diamond in Wanna Nail Me? Got to Nail My Mom First! 2 as Actress
- Carmella Riley in The Crucible as Actress
- Carmella Bing in The Devil in Miss Jones: The Resurrection as Actress
- Carmella Cardina directed the movie The Tempest
Lists having Carmella
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red