Estell name meaning
What does Estell mean?
Predominant and Vintage unisex name Estell is principally used in Swedish, Finnish, English and Danish is originated from Latin. Estell is version of predominant and perpetual Stella. Predominant and Vintage Latin Stella, meaning of Stella is "Star".
What do we think of Estell as a name for a newborn?
Estell is a charming name that has been rising in popularity in recent years. It's an elegant name for baby girls with a unique sound and feel that makes it stand out from other names. The name Estell is derived from the Latin word for star, which adds to its appeal and gives it a celestial quality. It's fitting for parents looking for something timeless, yet distinctive, for their little girl. The name Estell exudes femininity and grace while also being strong and independent. It's a perfect choice for parents who want to give their daughter a name that reflects her bright future and potential, as well as her inner radiance.
How do I pronounce Estell?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Estell is e-ste-ll. The name can also be pronounced as es-tell.
Variants of EstellNames that rhyme with Estell
How popular is the name Estell?
In United States, Estell was once a common name since emerging in 1880 it has been given to over 4779 babies. At its zenith in 1910,. After 141 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the first name has been in Also, Estell is a familiar name in South Africa. As per our evaluation, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Estell around the globe.
What numbers say about Estell?
Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date.
Looking for a name like Estell? Please go through the following names
- Emmalee - Used primarily in English noteworthy, Emmalee means "Emma or Lee" and originated from Germanic and Latin is aimed at baby girls
- Bibiana - The rare girl name Bibiana has origin in Etrusk and Latin, Bibiana means "Lively or Lady" is substantially used in Finnish and Swedish languages
- Noelle - The commonly accepted unisex name Noelle means "Born on Christmas or Feminine of Noel" which is used notably in French and English is originated from Latin language
- Randa - Unfamiliar Randas origin is Arabic and Latin is used as a girl name which is especially used in English and Arabic, meaning of Randa is "Resemble, Scented or Tree of Good Scent"
- Ursela - Offbeat Ursela has its origin in Latin is used in Swedish, German and Finnish used for girls, Ursela means "Little Bear"
Sibling Names for Estell
If you're expecting a little one and have already decided on the beautiful name "Estell," you might be wondering what other names would pair well with it. Luckily, we've compiled a list of sibling names that would perfectly complement the timeless elegance of Estell. Check out our top picks below!
Sister to Estell
Brother for Estell
Famous people named Estell
- Estelle Jewell in Shadow of a Doubt as Actress
- Estelle Bennett in The Big T.N.T. Show as
- Estelle Lau in Open Water as Producer
- Estelle Brody in Hindle Wakes as Actress
- Estelle Simon in Stella Is Schizo as Actress
- Estelle Hemsley in America America as Actress
Lists having Estell
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ell
- Baby Names that mean Star