Floy meaning and origin
Noteworthy and Quaint unisex name Floy is especially used in English is originated from Latin. Floy is a derivation of Flora. Flora is version of well-liked Florentina. Flora is a feminine variant of Florus. Noteworthy and Quaint Flora's origin is Latin, meaning of Flora is "The Word Flos Which is of the Meaning Flower Blossom and Flower". Floy is derived from Florrie. Florrie is form of Flora in English language. Also Florrie is form of Florence in English language.Names that rhyme with Floy
Popularity of Floy
Floy used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1880 and over 6934 babies have been given the name in 125 years. At its zenith in 1889,. After 125 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the name has been in At least, 6000 people globally have carried Floy as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Floy?
Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. You don't regret things that once made you smile. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You are extremely smart. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Floy
- Adrin means Rich and Adriatic Sea has its origin in Latin is normally given to both boys and girls. Adrin is derivative of Adrian.
- Emie - The odd girl name Emie is rooted from Anglo-Saxon, Germanic and Latin, Emie means "God with Us" is used in English
- Lilliana - The prevalent girl name Lilliana is predominantly used in English, Swedish and Finnish is of Latin and Old English origin, Lilliana means "Lily"
- Aina - Unorthodox Aina came from Latin and African is used predominantly in Swedish, Hindi and Norwegian and a girl name, meaning of Aina is "Lamb or Forever"
- Aureliusz - Boy name Aureliusz means "Golden, Gilded, and Golden-Haired" which is rooted from Latin language is notably used in Polish. Aureliusz is derived from Aurelius.
Namesakes of Floy
- Floy Bossinas is well-known for her acting in short Empty Places
- Floy Dean played significant character of Diane Davis in 1974 action, crime flick Black Eye.
Lists having Floy
- Boys names beginning with F
- Girls names beginning with F
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Blooming
- Baby Names that mean Blossom
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Flourishing
- Baby Names that mean Blossoming
- Baby Names that mean Charming
- Baby Names that mean Flowering