Gannon name meaning
On This Page
What does Gannon mean?
Used predominantly in Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, English, Bengali, Telugu, Malayalam and Oriya darling, Gannon normally aimed at baby boys, Gannon means "Light Skinned or Fair-skinned" has its origin in Gaelic and Old Irish.
How do I pronounce Gannon?
The two syllabled name Gannon is commonly pronounced as g(an)-non.
Variants of Gannon
Middle Names for Gannon
Amedee, Bain, Achilles, Judson, view more middle names that goes with GannonNames that rhyme with Gannon
How popular is the name Gannon?
Gannon was a popular name in United States. Over 5683 babies have been given the moniker in 53 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2014, 749 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 413rd position.
However after 53 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Additionally, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 1 times According to our research, over 5000 babies have been named Gannon globally.
Numerological aspects of Gannon
You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are daring and courageous. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Other names similar to Gannon
- Lilah - Lilah's meaning is Form of Lilac or Feminine of Lyle is used in Arabic and English, rooted from Hebrew and Sanskrit is given to girls. Among baby girl names, pleasing Lilah reached 287th position in 2018 in United States
- Leora means Light has origin in Old Greek and Old Provençal aimed at both genders is used dominantly in Oriya, Hindi and Kannada
- Lilith - Of Akkadian, Hebrew and English origin, Trendy Lilith bestowed upon baby girls used in Arabic, Norwegian and German, Lilith means "Ghost, Lilitu Meaning of the Night or Night Demon"
- Staci - Prevalent unisex name Staci is chiefly used in English and Danish that originated from Old Greek, meaning of Staci is "Resurrection"
- Camille - Admired and Ever lasting unisex name Camille means "Acolyte, Swiftness of Foot or Attendant of Temple" and of Latin origin is especially used in Swedish, English and French
Sibling Names for Gannon
If you're considering naming your baby boy Gannon, then you might be wondering what other names complement it well. The good news is that there are plenty of sibling name options that pair perfectly with Gannon, and we've rounded up some of our favorites to help you make the perfect choice for your growing family.
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Gannon
- Gannon Nickell in Dark Knight Rises as Actor
Lists having Gannon
- Boy names beginning with G
- Gaelic Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Skinned
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Haired