Danit meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Uncustomary Danit is largely used in Hebrew is used as a girl name. Danit is variation of outstanding and biblical Daniela. Daniela is effeminate version of Daniel. Meaning of Daniela is God is My Judge and God is My Judge God has Judged is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of DanitNames that rhyme with Danit
Popularity of Danit
Numerological aspects of Danit
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Hidden feelings inside you explodes from time to time and results in a negative outcome. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of.
Looking for a name like Danit? Please go through the following names
- Samala - Unheard-of Samala has its origin in Hebrew, Samala means "Asked of God" is bestowed upon girls
- Mazel - Infrequent girl name Mazel is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Mazel is "Lucky"
- Yannys - Girl name Yannys is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Yannys is "Gift of God, Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful". Yannys is a resultant of Yannis.
- Azaniya came from Hebrew bestowed upon girls, meaning of Azaniya is "God Hears". Azaniya is resulted from Azania.
- Amasah is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys, Amasah means "Burden and Load Carrier". Amasah is derived from Amasa.
Namesakes of Danit
- Danita Paner in Bangis as Actress
- Danitra Vance in Little Man Tate as Actress
- Danitza Kingsley in Amazons as Actress