Giancarlos name meaning
What does Giancarlos mean?
Giancarlos is version of prominent Giancarlo. Giancarlo is Italian equivalent of Jean-Charles. Also Giancarlo is equivalent of Carlo in Italian and English languages. Primarily used in English and Italian unorthodox, Giancarlo is originated from Hebrew, Italian and German, meaning of Giancarlo is "Strong, Gianni and God is Merciful".
Variants of Giancarlos
Giancarlo, Jean-Charles, Carlo, Geancarlo, Karlo, Carolus, Carl, Carlos, Charles, KarlNames that rhyme with Giancarlos
How popular is the name Giancarlos?
Giancarlos is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1988 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2005, it ranked 2525th when 47 boys were named Giancarlos. Over 732 people have been named Giancarlos in United States. Giancarlos is a common name in Peru while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Panama. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Giancarlos around the globe.
What numerology tells about Giancarlos?
Use your cleverness, wisdom, and individuality to leave a mark in the world. The letter G as a cornerstone in a name stands for independence, strong focus, intellectuality, daydreaming, and hard work. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. You know good things don't just fall out of heaven. You have to earn them with hard work and dedication.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Giancarlos
- Mosès - The Mosès is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Mosès is "Saved from the Waters"
- Joseline - The popular girl name Joseline is rooted from Hebrew and Old French and is predominantly used in English and German languages, Joseline means "God Adds or Gaut"
- Manoë came from Hebrew, meaning of Manoë is "God with Us"
- Yannee came from Aboriginal and Australian is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Yannee is "God is Merciful and Gift of God". Yannee is resultant of Yannis.
- Evelina - Unfading and Darling Evelina particulary is used in Italian and Finnish, meaning of Evelina is "Bird or Hazelnut", a girl name has origin in Old French and Hebrew
Famous people named Giancarlos
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Giancarlos
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Strong