Katakin meaning and origin
Katakin is variation of famed Karine. Karine is variation of famed Carina. Also Karine is variant of cherished Karin. Karine is also variant of cherished Karina. Karine is form of Carine in English and German languages. Also Karine is form of Cara in English language. Karine is also English and German form of Carine. Karine is also German form of Carina. Karine is also equivalent of Karen in Russian and French languages. Karine is also form of Karina in English language. Origin of Karine is in Italian, Old Greek and Latin, meaning of Karine is "Pretty and The Pure".
Variants of Katakin
Karine, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Caitlin, Cate, Catheryn, Caarina, Karena, Caron, Carin, Katharina, Karolina, Oskarine, Carrine, Caira, Carry, Carola, Carolina, Caren, Karra, Anakaren, Karenlee, Caelyn, Katleen, Kaitlin, Aikaterine, Cateline, KatieNames that rhyme with Katakin
Popularity of Katakin
Katakin is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Katakin
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are capable of great achievements. Your soul is suffocated with memories that are hard to forget. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Other names similar to Katakin
- Kasin - Principally used in Polish and Hindi uncustomary, Kasin aimed at both sexes, meaning of Kasin is "Appearing Like a Conqueror or Pure" has its origin in Old Greek
- Leora - Meaning of Leora is Light came from Hebrew, Old Greek and Old Provençal and is used for both boys and girls is specifically used in Tamil and Oriya
- Anisa - Unusual Anisa majorly is used in Telugu and Tamil, meaning of Anisa is "Affectionate or Of Good Company" bestowed upon both sexes has origin in Arabic and Greek
- Macedonio - Rare boy name Macedonio is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Macedonio is "Grows In Stature or He who Triumphs"
- Akili - Uncustomary Akili is used especially in Arabic and Arabic aimed at both boys and girls, Akili means "Wisdom, From Kikuyu or Cleverness" is originated from Old Greek and Arabic
Namesakes of Katakin
We could not find any notable namesake.